Nursing Operating Theatre Assignment
A 55 year old female client is scheduled for an exploratory laparotomy. The client has been experiencing abdominal symptoms for several months. A baseline assessment of all symptoms was conducted. Answer the following and explain in details to the client following: .
1. The importance of coughing, deep breathing and leg exercises
The client has also signed an informed consent for the surgery. The nurse has completed the client’s physical preparation for the surgery. The client is now being transported to the operating theatre with her records and the completed preoperative checklist.
Outline basic safety and sanitation practices critical to preventing food-related illnesses.
in clinical clinic why are doctor ,x-ray tech, receptionist ,nurse, responsibilities are of utmost importance and why the department can’t function without them
1. What multiprofessional team members participate in burn care management?
2. Why is the initial management of the seriously injured burn patient so important?
3. Why is referral to a burn center important for improving patient outcomes?
What are both strengths and weaknesses of a single payer vs. a multiple payer health care system in general? Name at LEAST two strengths and weaknesses of each system and discuss.
water pollution community nursing care plan
Personalized or Precision Medicine Presentation
The purpose of this assignment is to examine the importance of informatics and evolving trends in personalized or precision medicine.
As a health informaticist, create a 10-slide presentation to your clinical staff discussing the following:
Integrate four or five scholarly articles in your paper.
Mrs Smith is 75 years old when she goes for her physical checkup. The doctor notices her height has went from 5’3” to 5’1” over the past few years. She reports she is lactose intolerant, cannot have dairy and does not like green vegetables. She also states that while she has no contraindications to exercise, she does not get much physical activity. The doctor decides to send her for a DXA scan.
What mineral deficiency or toxicity may she have? (4 points)
What led you to that conclusion? (4 points)
Why did her doctor send her for a DXA scan? (4 points)
What diet and lifestyle recommendations would you make for Mrs. Smith? (4 points)
name the respiratory system structure
Prepare an operation and route sheet for the production of polo shirt for men and women.
If you were a professional working in a nursing home, what could you do to improve the appetite of your patients, to discourgae the “anorexia of aging”?
1) A manager wants to calculate the hours per patient day (HPPD) for a one day period. 96 hours were worked on the day shift 12 hour shift. 72 hours were worked on the night shift 12 hour shift. The midnight census was 21 patients. What was the HHPD for the 24 hour period?
a) 7.0 HPPD
b) 9.0 HPPD
c) 5.5 HPPD
d) 8.0 HPPD
2) You are the manager of an outpatient wellness clinic with a total fixed costs of $5,000. Total variable costs per patient are $20 and the total number of patient visits per month is 200. What price should be set in order to break-even? RU = TC/Q
3) You are the manager of an outpatient health service program where your reimbursement is set. You perform the necessary calculations and find that your monthly statistics are as follows: total fixed costs are $2,500, revenue per patient is $20, and variable costs are $10. How many patients do you need to service each month in order to break-even? Q = TFC/ (RU-VCU)