What are two ways in which Maria’s grammar may impact upon her communication with the people she is providing care to?
Why is the speed of her voice important when maria is using verbal communication with the people receving her care/
how would you effectively communication with mary and manage her behaviour?
how would you collaborate with staff members to obtain any relevant inforamation on the issue?
what policies might an organisation have in place to deal with this type of situation?
Whom do you report tis incident to? Do you need to complete any workplace documetation to report this incident?
Maria is a health care provider in a particular health organization. She works as a nurse there and her prime job is to provide care and comfort to patients.
1. As the main job of Maria is to provide care and comfort to her patients, having communication with them is very important. Hence her grammar plays a critical role here. There are a number of patients with various language differences, hence her having good control of grammar is very important.
2. The speed in which Maria delivers her verbal communication while she provides care to the patients is important because as being said different patients have a different level of understanding of the language. So Maria should talk at a speed which is understandable by all.
3. Maria's communication and behavioral traits are an important topic to be considered in her job. Maria's communication should be clear and understandable by all and her behavior should be gentle and kind.
4. The staff members are all working for the health organization. Hence, they have an idea about Maria and her work ethics as she is their co-worker. Hence, interacting with the staff members will provide relevant information about Maria and her job.
5. The organization should have a pre-program designed to provide proper training to their health care providers. In this way people like Maria will get hands-on training on how to carry her job and the efficiency of the job will also be more.
7. If the job is not carried out properly, ie the patients do not get proper help and care from the organization then the complaint is to be placed to the head administrator. Workplace documentation is proof of every occurring in the organization, hence it is an important legal document and it is required in case a complaint is to be placed.