How is the Phillips curve derived and what are the implications for policy makers?
3. Knowing that a university has the following units/campuses:
A, B , the medical school
in another City. You are interested to know on average how many hours per week the university
students spend doing homework. You go to A campus and randomly survey students walking
to classes for one day. Then,this is a random sample representing the entire
university students population.
4. The Law of Large Number(LLN)is related with the concept of convergence in probability, while The
Central Limit Theorem(CLT)is related with convergence in distribution.
5.You have a cross-sectional dataset with an independent variable X and a dependent variable Y.You
find a positive correlation between X and Y.Then you can conclude that X causes Y.
6. In a cross-sectional dataset the order of the observations is arbitrary,while in a time series dataset the
order is important because it is likely that we have correlated observations.
7. Consider the following simple linear regression model:y=Bo+B1t+u.The essential assumption to
derive the estimators of Bo and B1 through the Method of Moments is E(u|X)=0.
8. Consider the following simple linear regression model: y=B0+B1x+u. when we derive the estimators for B0 and B1 we get 2 foc
Answer all questions
Identify a policy developed and implemented in Kenya explain the policy and develop a business related to the policy.For the business state the location,products or services and the problem being solved by the product or service. 30 marks
By use of a specific county in Kenya, explain entrepreneurial activities which can be introduced to spur economic development. 30 marks
Having gained knowledge of entrepreneurship from this class explain a business idea
that fits you and the process of turning the idea into a successful business. 30 marks.
Using a required reserve ratio of 10% and if banks keep no excess reserves, which of the following scenarios produces a larger increase in the money supply, explain why. a) Someone takes $1000 from under his or her mattress and deposits it into a checking account. b) The Fed purchases $1,000 in government securities from a commercial bank.
(a) Research has shown that Kenyan value system today comprises of money, glamour, power and prestige. Explain the meaning of each of these 'values' and show the impact of this value system on our society.
(b) Money is a tool given to people by God to serve them. With relevant examples assess how this tool can have negative and positive impact on individual life and suggest ways on how to make the best use of it.
Aloma, a university graduate who started a successful business, wants to start an endowment in her name that will provide scholarships to ME students. She wants the scholarship to provide $11,000 per year and expects the first one to be awarded on the day she fulfills the endowment obligation. If Aloma plans to donate $180,000, what rate of return must the university realize in order to award the annual scholarship forever? The rate of return that the university must realize in order to award the annual scholarship forever is--------%.
1. View the following 3 TED Talks (video presentations). As you watch the videos, take notes of any relevant information. Inside the mind of a master procrastinator | Tim Urban The habits of highly boring people | Chris Sauve The Art of Letting Go | The Minimalists 2. Decide which of the 3 TED Talks best responds to this question; How can identifying your opportunity costs, help you make better choices? 3. Produce a no more than 200 word Post in which you explain your position. Your post must contain at least the following elements: It must state the title and the author of the chosen TED talk. It must state the reason why believe that TED talk best answers the question. It must explicitly explain the relationship, connection, or link between the ideas provided in the TED Talk and the concept of Opportunity Cost.
COUNTRY = FINLAND
These answers may be harder to find, but do the best you can.
In your country, do citizens go to the bureaucracy for individual help or is the bureaucracy “neutral,” carrying out orders in a neutral manner? Do you think this reflects the type of government that you identified?
Can you think of examples of taxes that are paid largely by consumers? What about those that are likely to be paid by producers? Explain why the person who pays is different from who is responsible for sending the tax money off to the taxing authority. (Length: 150 - 250 Words)
Assess the impact on international trade of emerging economies like those of Europe, India, China, Brazil, Russia, and other countries of your choice. What can we expect from them in the next 20 to 50 years.
Discuss the history of trade theory: describe the evolution of the various trade theories and explain how their elements still impact trade today.
Hello can i get answer to this questions regarding Company Case Facebook: making the world more open and connected, from the Principles of marketing 17th edition.
Is Facebook’s mission statement market oriented? Explain.
How is Facebook’s strategy driven by its mission?
Is it wise for Facebook to give away it technologies for free? Why or why not?
Discuss what is meant by credible sources and credible claims. Where might you find credible sources of information to address your major case problem?
What do you feel was the most impressive accomplishment of the early Greeks? How are Greek achievements remembered now? Does this match what you think the actual impact was on the Greeks themselves?
must be at least 200 words