1) A neon lamp produces what kind of visible spectrum?
2) The particle of light emitted when at atom changes from a higher energy level to a lower energy level is called
3) The wavelength of blue light is greater than red light and its energy is greater. True or False?
4) In the grating equation n?=d sin ?, the quantity ? will be determined in the lab?
5) The study and analysis of light according to its component wavelengths is called?
1) Discrete: Neon light emits wavelengths specific to the atoms in the bulb with little or no wavelengths in between.
3) False because, Blue light has a smaller wavelength, higher energy, while red light has a longer wavelength with lower energy.
4) "using meter sticks and geometry/trigonometry".